top of page

My Site 2 Group

Public·33 members

[livestream*] Today: Georgia U19 - Spain U19 live free 21 November 2023


Get the latest live score of Georgia U19 vs Spain U19 in the UEFA European U-19 Football Championship at 2023/11/21 from FootballAnt.com.


The full squad is as follows: Goalkeepers: Álvaro Fernández, Daniel Martín Rodríguez and Francisco Javier González Pérez Defenders: Juan Miranda, Javier Boñar Franco, Yarek Gasiorowski Hernandis, Rayane Belid, Wassim Keddari, Sergi Domínguez Viloria and Xanet Oláiz Ibarzábal Midfielders: Jorge Iglesias González, Julio Díaz del Romo, Gerard Hernández Romero, Ferran Torres, Miguel Carvalho Vianna, Daniel Rodríguez Crespo, Víctor Moreno Alcalá, José María Andrés Baixauli, Alejandro Orellana Gómez, Peio Canales Urtasun and Álvaro Sanz Catalán Strikers: Kevin Sánchez Rey, Abel Ruiz, Sergio Gómez, Siren Diao Balde, Aingeru Olabarrieta Capelo, Cedric Wilfried Teguia Noubi and Yanis Senhadji Chikhaoui Juan David Gordo Mansilla 53 years - 2 official matches Squad size 28 Average age 19. Spain U19 match result The next match is Georgia U19 vs Spain U19 and kicks-off at 19:00 on the Tuesday 21 November 2023 as part of the of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification. The latest result of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification featured Spain U19 and Cyprus U19 and ended up in a 2-0 score. Spain U19 is currently at rank 1. in the General table of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification 2023/2024 Northern Ireland Qualifying Round - Group 6. Main players Víctor Barberá Romero is the top scorer with 4 goals. Ilias Akhomach has the most assists with 2 goal assists. "FREE" Painting Class 53 minutes ago — acum 6 ore — Japan U20 - Romania U19. Future matches. - Altonaer von 1893; FC Please bet responsibly. © 2023 777score.com. Georgia U19 vs Spain U19 Live Score & Result | 21 Nov 2023 in 8 hours — Spain U19 live scored; Statistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal , corner kicks, Offsides , Saves , Free Kicks, , yelow cards,red ... MBB Game Notes: Dogs To Face No. 12/11 Canes In Baha 4 days ago — Georgia Basketball Game Notes Georgia (2-1) vs. No. 12/11 Miami (3-0)) Baha Mar Hoops Bahamas Championship Semifinal Friday, Novemb... Spain U19 - Schedule 22/23Info Game plan Choose year Last games W A H D L Performance chart International Friendlies 22/23 Record International Friendlies 22/23 Matches Wins Draws Losses ø pts Goals ø spectators Home record 7 6 1 - 2. 71 15:0 Away record 3. 00 1:0 6. 500 Overall balance 8 2. 75 16:0 813 International Friendlies CompactDetailed Date Time Venue Ranking Opponent System of play Attendance Result Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:00 PM Italy U19 4-3-3 Attacking Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:00 PM Norway U19 4-2-3-1 3:0 Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:00 AM Tue May 2, 2023 Mauretanien U20 2:0 Thu May 4, 2023 Mauretanien U20? 4:0 2023 UEFA Under-19 Euro Matchday Group B Tue Jul 4, 2023 9:15 PM Iceland U19 4-1-4-1 753 1:2 Fri Jul 7, 2023 Greece U19 479 0:5 Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:00 PM 4-4-2 704 0:0 Semi-Finals Thu Jul 13, 2023 4-4-2 double 6 1. Spain U19 Score Today and FixturesYour content after this ad Your content after this ad Global stats in UEFA U19 Championship Qualification More stats 4-4-2 2 matches this season Estadio Santiago Bernabéu - Madrid Year of construction: 1947 Surface: grass Capacity: 85454 Average attendance: 58989 Maximum attendance: 90000% sold: 71 Type selection male Names Spain U19 Code ESP Area Spain Spain U19 on Football Today Get all the necessary information about the Spain U19 team: live matches, starting eleven one hour before kick-off and the full schedule of the team for the 2023/2024 season of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification. Georgia vs Spain Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-21Match Details Who: Georgia vs Spain Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-11-21, 13:00 Venue: Georgia will host Spain at on 2023-11-21 at 13:00 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Georgia, currently sitting at 2 will be looking for important home win. Spain, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 4% chance of a home win, and a 86% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 10%. Metz U19 (Women) livescore results Fixtures 2 days ago — Georgia U19 - Spain U19 21/11/2023 03:00. © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page