top of page

My Site 2 Group

Public·124 members

[Sport TV>] Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 Live Broadcast 21.11.2023


Live Match Centre. Competition; Event; Updates; Score Centre; Sport. Price Updates ... You placed this bet with your online balance and any returns will get paid ...


Scotland U19 vs Andorra U19: live 18 november 2023. Team News, Preview, Lineups, Streaming, SopcastEuro U19 - Qualification, 2-round, qualifying round, 18. 11. 2023 11:00 3 1 Finished 12 R. Mahady 2 J. Dede M. Frame 4 L. Jackson 5 C. McArthur (c) 8 B. Rice 9 R. Wilson 11 R. One 14 D. Reid 15 D. Kelly 17 M. Sharpe M. Andorra U19 - Bulgaria U19 21.11.2023 - Livescore 1 day ago — Andorra U19 - Bulgaria U19 live score 21.11.2023 today match results ? livescores Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 score and info in recent games:. Bulgaria U19 live scores, results, fixtures, Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 live score | Soccer, EuropeHELP: You are on Bulgaria U19 live scores page in Soccer/Europe section. Flashscore. com. ng offers Bulgaria U19 livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Bulgaria U19 scores you can follow 1000+ soccer competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. Andorra vs Bulgaria Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-21Match Details Who: Andorra vs Bulgaria Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-11-21, 14:30 Venue: Andorra will host Bulgaria at on 2023-11-21 at 14:30 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Andorra, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. Bulgaria, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 9% chance of a home win, and a 76% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 15%. Andorra U19 - Bulgaria U19 live score and H2H football Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 live score and live streaming on November 21st, 2023 at 12:30 UTC time for Football European U19 Championship Qual. Bulgaria U19 Score Today and FixturesYour content after this ad Your content after this ad Global stats in UEFA U19 Championship Qualification More stats Stadion Vasil Levski - Sofia Year of construction: 1953 Surface: grass Capacity: 43632 Average attendance: 3263 Maximum attendance: 30862% sold: 8 Type selection male Names Bulgaria U19 Code BUL Area Bulgaria Bulgaria U19 on Football Today Get all the necessary information about the Bulgaria U19 club: live matches, lineups one hour before kick-off and the full schedule of the team for the 2023/2024 season of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification. Bulgaria U19 match result The next match is Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 and kicks-off at 19:00 on the Tuesday 21 November 2023 as part of the of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification. The latest result of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification featured Serbia U19 and Bulgaria U19 and ended up in a 0-0 score. Andorra U19 v Bulgaria U19 Free Football Tips & Predictions 10 hours ago — Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 tips and predictions ; Draw @ 8.0 with Betfred · Reasons for draw tip. Bulgaria U19 have had 4 draws in their last 4 ... Bulgaria U19 is currently at rank 3. in the General table of UEFA U19 Championship Qualification 2023/2024 Northern Ireland Qualifying Round - Group 3. Main players The full squad is as follows: Goalkeepers: Petar Krasimirov Ivanov, Aleks Anastasov Bozhev, Damyan Valeriy Damyanov and Velizar-Iliya Svetozarov Iliev Defenders: Mihail Zlatev Tsonev, Rosen Petkov Bozhinov, Tihomir Dimitrov, Martin Pavlov Georgiev, Rosen Pavlinov Marinov, Valentin Antov and Kristian Milenov Grozdanov Midfielders: Zahari Atanasov Atanasov, Antoan Stoyanov Stoyanov, Damyan Ivanov Yordanov, Nedzhib Samet Hadzha, Martin Yankov Minchev, Chung Thang Nguyen-Do, Mitko Stefanov Mitkov, Nejib Samet Hadzha, Kristiyan Kristiyanov Boychev and Metodiy Ivanov Stefanov Strikers: Borislav Rumenov Marinov, Preslav Valeriev Bachev, Preslav Nikolaev Borukov, Valentin Yotov, Kristiyan Teodorov Balov, Petar Ivanov Kirev, Aleksandar Aleksandrov Aleksandrov and Stefan Stefanov Traykov Yordan Hristov Petkov 47 years - 2 official matches Squad size 29 Average age 19. Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 live score Andorra U19 vs Bulgaria U19 game for the World UEFA U19 Championship - Qualification live score game details and best odds, match prediction, betting tip ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • frits visser
  • GTA V
    GTA V
  • Burak Kaplan
    Burak Kaplan
  • Ba Cong
    Ba Cong
  • Arif Koç
    Arif Koç
bottom of page