Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 live match 21 November 2023 Stream
Oct 27, 2023 — Serbia U19 vs. Scotland U19 2 - 0 · Blackpool vs Cheltenham Town.
Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 11/21/2023[European U19 Championship Qual Prediction] Who will reign supreme in the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 showdown? Our prediction analysts provide betting tips and current odds for this highly anticipated match. Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Prediction: Scotland U19 is scheduled to visit on 11/21/2023 to face Serbia U19 in a European U19 Championship Qual match. Continue reading to find our predictions, poll results, and statistics for the game between Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19, along with the most recent betting odds. Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Prediction: Recent performance and H2H stats Scotland U19's last 5 matches Scotland U19 Last matches Scotland U19’s last 5 matches Serbia U19's last 5 matches Serbia U19’s last 5 matches Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Current Odds European U19 Championship Qual Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Current Odds Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Betting Tips Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Prediction 1: Serbia U19 To Win Based on the latest results and analysis, the upcoming match between Scotland U19 and Serbia U19 appears to have a high probability of ending in a (Serbia U19 wins). Scotland vs Serbia Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-21Match Details Who: Scotland vs Serbia Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-11-21, 14:30 Venue: Scotland will host Serbia at on 2023-11-21 at 14:30 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Scotland, currently sitting at 1 will be looking for important home win. Serbia, on the other hand, sits in 2 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 28% chance of a home win, and a 44% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Betting tips for Scotland vs Serbia from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Scotland and Serbia? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Scotland, 1 tips backing Serbia and 2 tips favouring the draw. Serbia U19 - Club profile- Andrej Borak Goalkeeper Jul 24, 2005 (18)€25k - Luka Lijeskic Feb 23, 2005 (18)- Luka Velickovic May 23, 2005 (18)- Vojin Serafimovic Centre-Back Oct 14, 2005 (18)€100k Aleksej Vukicevic Jun 11, 2005 (18)€25k Jan-Carlo Simic May 2, 2005 (18)- Ivan Vasiljevic Djordjevic Jan 17, 2005 (18)- 13 Stefan Bukinac Left-Back Jul 8, 2005 (18)€100k Veljko Mirosavic Jun 15, 2005 (18)€50k Kosta Nedeljkovic Right-Back Dec 16, 2005 (17)€50k Djuro-Giulio Djekic Jun 30, 2005 (18)- Aleksandar Stanković Defensive Midfield Aug 3, 2005 (18)- 17 Jovan Sljivic Central Midfield Oct 14, 2005 (18)€300k Andrej Petrovic Apr 24, 2006 (17)- Mihajlo Petrovic Attacking Midfield Sep 21, 2005 (18)- 7 Marko Mladenovic Jan 30, 2005 (18)- Bogdan Mircetic Right Winger Oct 25, 2005 (18)€700k 21 Jovan Mijatovic Centre-Forward Jul 11, 2005 (18)€1. Total goal ratio over is 75. 5%. In the last 14 matches, Scotland U19 has scored 33 goals and conceded 19 goals, while Serbia U19 has scored 21 goals and conceded 18 goals in the last 11 matches. Betimate's Prediction Scotland U19 1 - 2 Serbia U19 Betimate Correct score Avg. goals B. O Score EUCQ 2 1 - 2 4. 01 2. 44 Betimate Avg. O Score Betimate Correct score Avg. O Score Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Best Tips From Betimate Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Possible Lineups Updating... European U19 Championship Qual Standings Pos # Team PTS GP W D L GF GA +/- 1 Scotland U19 4 2 1 1 0 3 1 2 2 Serbia U19 4 2 1 1 0 1 0 1 3 Bulgaria U19 2 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 4 Andorra U19 0 2 0 0 2 1 4 -3 Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19: FAQs What time is the kickoff? 11/21/2023 12:30 Where can I find the odds for other European U19 Championship Qual matches? View all of the upcoming (and previous) European U19 Championship Qual predictions & previews here When is the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match scheduled to take place? The match between Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 is scheduled to take place on November 21, 2023. What time will the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match kick off? The kick-off time for the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match has not been announced yet. What is the prediction for the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match? The prediction for the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match is Serbia U19 To Win What are the Asian Handicap odds for the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match? The Asian Handicap odds for the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match is Where can I place bets on the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match? You can place bets on the Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 match here. Scotland U19 v Serbia U19 Free Football Tips & Predictions 1 day ago — Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 score today - 21.11.2023 - Match result ⊕ azscore.com. Statistics and results Scotland vs SerbiaThe livescore of Scotland vs Serbia match is not available. Find the result at the end of the match. 21 November 2023 - 14:30 - Day 3 Europe - U19 European Championship Scotland Serbia New customers only | Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply Form Table Teams Pts P W D L GD 1 4 2 0 Last matches Average stats (Last 6 matchs) 18 Nov 2023 - U19 European Championship 15 Nov 2023 11 Oct 2023 - U19 Int. Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 » Predictions, Odds, Live 1 day ago — Scotland-U19 : Serbia-U19 Head to Head Statistics : Scotland-U19 vs Serbia-U19 Year up to 2023 ; Scotland-U19, Serbia-U19 ; Win, 0, 0 ; Loss, 0, 0. Scotland U19 won 19 matches out of 43 matches, while Serbia U19 won 22 matches out of 42 games. Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Betting Tips Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 Prediction 2: Over 2. 5 total Goals Based on recent statistics, it is highly that the match between Scotland U19 and Serbia U19 will result in over 2. 5 total goals. In recent matches, Scotland U19 has scored 33 goals at home and Serbia U19 has scored 21 goals at away. Livesport: Serbia U19 - results, fixtures, Scotland U19 - Serbia U19 liveSerbia U19 results and fixtures on Livesport. com. This page is about Serbia U19, (Soccer/Europe). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name Serbia U19, please select your sport in the top menu or a category (country) on the left. Serbia U19 vs. Scotland U19 - 27 October 2023 Bola Livescore mobile offer Scotland U19 vs Serbia U19 live score, live odds and team stats of UEFA European U-19 Football Championship.